- The organization: “Format C” Artist Organization; Zagreb (Croatia); VATid: HR64616149246
- Its representative and DPO: Dina Karadžić (Artistic Director)
- Contact: email@example.com
Your data rights
Although our website does not collect any identifiable data, if we have had previous interactions (via application forms, events or similar), we might be a data controller of your information. The purpose of maintaining our data collections is to provide the following services (including, but not limited to):
- Conducting artistic projects
- Organizing free workshops
- Presenting open public events
- Administrating art productions
- Our organization needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given our organization permission to do so
- Our organization needs to comply with the law
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests of our organization
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
While interacting in our projects, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With our funders: Documenting information about participants (only names) is an integral part of our project work and we are legally binded to report on our activities preceding, during and following public events or productions.
- With partners: We may share the necessary minimum amount of your information (name, contact, other relevant data) with our administration and production partners for the purpose of rendering our projects.
- With the public: We will only share your data (artist alias, website, other consensual data) if you have applied to show or share your work in a public event – following the acceptance of your proposal and your own informed participation application.
- With government institutions: In the exclusive case of serious legal processes that are governed by law.
Format C does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children. If you believe your child provided this kind of data to us, please contact us and we will give our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
Cookies and advertising
Format C does not carry any web advertising nor any cookies other than functionality cookies. You can always choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To find out more about cookie management with specific web browsers, please refer to browsers’ respective websites. For more information on this subject, check out allaboutcookies.org.
Other websites and services